- AIC is an American non-partisan grassroots activist organization with more than a quarter of a million members – citizens of all races, creeds, and colors.
- AIC, founded in 1983, is about stopping the millions of illegal aliens who sneak across our border from Mexico every year.
- AIC is about deporting those illegal aliens already in the U.S.
- AIC is about opposing all amnesties & guest worker legislation.
- AIC is about strictly enforcing the current immigration laws and increasing penalties for those who knowingly transport, recruit, solicit, or hire illegal aliens.
- AIC is about demanding that our federal government immediately use maximum manpower and support equipment to secure our nation from terrorists, drug smugglers, and illegals.
- AIC is about reducing annual legal immigration to numbers which can be readily assimilated.
- AIC is about actively promoting grassroots influence on legislators by means of letters, petitions, and postcard campaigns to promote secure border control.
- AIC is about educating motivating and activating citizens with our newsletter Immigration Watch.
- AIC is about our staff members who appear as guests on radio talk shows and TV programs to help alert the nation to the immigration crisis.
- AIC is about encouraging all concerned citizens to join our efforts to secure America’s borders.
New Report Refutes STEM Shortage Claims 5/16/13
According to Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT), “U.S. based companies have a great need for those trained in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields, but at least for right now, there are not enough Americans trained and ready to fill these jobs.” With this view in mind, Hatch supports legislation to allow more employers to import foreign workers to do STEM jobs under the H-1B program.
Fact Checker: This viewpoint is common among members of Congress, mainly because they accept without much questioning the claim of U.S. companies that they can’t find enough STEM workers. Much evidence, however, suggests otherwise. . . .